Filipino Free Download Tricks Zone

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hiding your precious content

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xhander

PostSubject: Hiding your precious content    Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:05 am

This is for all the guys who want to hide their personal (ahem ahem) information from other people.By this method i guarantee you that not any normal PC user will be able to find your files.
So we must start now.
First of all,save all your content anywhere you feel like saving it in your hard drive.For example - say a folder named "haxor" in D drive (D:\haxor).
Now open your PC's command prompt.You can open it by running "cmd".To RUN something you need to press "win (windows key)"+"r".A dialog box will open,and type "cmd" (without quotes) and press ok.
Now in the command prompt,first you need to go into the directory where your files are saved.For this, type these commands in command prompt,i'll be showing you this by my example.
First type- "D:" and press enter.Now type "cd\haxor" and hit enter.
NOTE: Everything should be without quotes.
The hiding part comes here now.Type this command after step 1 of cmd "attrib +r +a +S +h" and enter.Doing this will hide all the files in the current folder i.e. haxor.
To unhide these files at any point of time follow steps from opening cmd to changing directory as shown in above steps,then type this command
"attrib -r -a -S -h". This command will unhide all the files

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xhander

PostSubject: Re: Hiding your precious content    Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:10 am

xhander wrote:
This is for all the guys who want to hide their personal (ahem ahem) information from other people.By this method i guarantee you that not any normal PC user will be able to find your files.
So we must start now.
First of all,save all your content anywhere you feel like saving it in your hard drive.For example - say a folder named "haxor" in D drive (D:\haxor).
Now open your PC's command prompt.You can open it by running "cmd".To RUN something you need to press "win (windows key)"+"r".A dialog box will open,and type "cmd" (without quotes) and press ok.
Now in the command prompt,first you need to go into the directory where your files are saved.For this, type these commands in command prompt,i'll be showing you this by my example.
First type- "D:" and press enter.Now type "cd\haxor" and hit enter.
NOTE: Everything should be without quotes.
The hiding part comes here now.Type this command after step 1 of cmd "attrib +r +a +S +h" and enter.Doing this will hide all the files in the current folder i.e. haxor.
To unhide these files at any point of time follow steps from opening cmd to changing directory as shown in above steps,then type this command
"attrib -r -a -S -h". This command will unhide all the files

Back to top Go down
View user profile
killeruno
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Hiding your precious content    Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:49 pm

NICE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding your precious content    Today at 8:09 pm